Definition of syndicate :
1. To acquire or control for or by, or to subject to the management of, a syndicate; as, syndicated newspapers.
2. To combine or form into, or manage as, a syndicate.
3. To unite to form a syndicate.
Mafia, monopoly, ring, category, move, home, rabble, peddle, kinsfolk, union, kin, kitty, kinfolk, combine, auction, phratry, house, pond, board, rout, family, crew, organization, household, company, conspiracy, press, body, push, combination, army, cabinet, class, stock, family unit, fellowship, gang, trust, partnership, sept, corps, pocket billiards, folk, coalition, publishing house, mob, family line, puddle, kinsperson, launch, consortium, pack, pool, chamber, cartel, menage, carry, sell, publisher, clinic, cabal, crime syndicate, business, committee, hawk, literary agent, retail
- One evening in early June, just before her departure, he told her that Bunker's had changed hands: a " syndicate" had bought it, and he professed not to know whose money was in the syndicate. - "One Woman's Life", Robert Herrick.
- Another big syndicate probably.... - "Flowing Gold", Rex Beach.
- I gather special stuff for a big news syndicate. - "The Thunder Bird", B. M. Bower.