Definition of invalid:
- A person who is weak and infirm; one who is disabled for active service; especially, one in chronic ill health.
- Having no force, effect, or efficacy; void; null; as, an invalid contract or agreement.
- Not well; feeble; infirm; sickly; as, he had an invalid daughter.
- Of no force, weight, or cogency; not valid; weak.
- To classify or enroll as an invalid.
- To make or render invalid or infirm.
asynchronous, challenged, fallacious, clickable, supposed, hamper, false, consumptive, dumb, best-of-breed, doubtful, enabling, compatible, bursty, apparently, criminally, agoraphobe, indefensible, depressive, active, case-sensitive, sophistical, asthmatic, developmental disability, unfounded, disabled, bed-blocker, antivirus, unsound, disablement, alleged, speculative, criminal, civil, uncollectible, ataxia, antitrust, hinder, disenable, sophistic, invalidated, extraterritorial, allegedly, diabetic, nullified, incapacitate, amnesiac, spurious, effective, backward-compatible, the critical list, unreasonable, true, void, anorexic, handicap, specious, disability, correct, expired, seemingly, forensic, accessible, null and void, bad, anecdotal, common law, unsubstantiated, compatibility, case, disable, extrajudicial, null, the blind, shut in.
absurd (part of speech: adjective)
- bad (part of speech: adjective)
- "Won from the Waves", W.H.G. Kingston.
- "Maggie Miller", Mary J. Holmes.
- "The Joyous Adventures of Aristide Pujol", William J. Locke.