Definition of value :
1. Any particular quantitative determination; as, a function's value for some special value of its argument.
2. Degree of lightness as conditioned by the presence of white or pale color, or their opposites.
3. Esteem; regard.
4. In an artistical composition, the character of any one part in its relation to other parts and to the whole; - often used in the plural; as, the values are well given, or well maintained.
5. Precise signification; import; as, the value of a word; the value of a legal instrument
6. That property of a color by which it is distinguished as bright or dark; luminosity.
7. The property or aggregate properties of a thing by which it is rendered useful or desirable, or the degree of such property or sum of properties; worth; excellence; utility; importance.
8. The relative length or duration of a tone or note, answering to quantity in prosody; thus, a quarter note  has the value of two eighth notes .
9. The valuable ingredients to be obtained by treatment from any mass or compound; specif., the precious metals contained in rock, gravel, or the like; as, the vein carries good values; the values on the hanging walls.
10. To be worth; to be equal to in value.
11. To estimate the value, or worth, of; to rate at a certain price; to appraise; to reckon with respect to number, power, importance, etc.
12. To raise to estimation; to cause to have value, either real or apparent; to enhance in value.
13. To rate highly; to have in high esteem; to hold in respect and estimation; to appreciate; to prize; as, to value one for his works or his virtues.
15. Worth estimated by any standard of purchasing power, especially by the market price, or the amount of money agreed upon as an equivalent to the utility and cost of anything.
cherish, encourage, nurse, entertain, good, hold dear, lever, look on, apprize, take account, preference, superiority, condition, observe, care for, virtue, order, signification, mark, prize, note value, time value, goodness, cheer, pass judgment, force, valuate, intent, meaning, survey, distinction, equivalent, esteem, acceptation, nurture, sense, excellence, treasure, foster, import, pry, honour, appreciate, benefit, perfection, shelter, connotation, nourish, usefulness, grade, honor, advantage, apprise, state, desirability, bearing, denotation, harbor, regard as, utility, significancy, cling to, repute, finish, respect, content, quality, use, consequence, implication, significance, economic value, eminence, look upon, abide by, power, measure out, stature, mensurate, substance, regard, merit, purport, prise, drift, comfort, purpose, message, jimmy, place, importance, caliber, profit, revalue, protect, think of, range, interpretation, take to be
calculate (part of speech: verb)
surmise, figure, calculate, rationalize, quantify, quantize, multiply, compute, count, tally, plot, study, gauge, conclude, sum, triangulate, consider, think, weigh, schedule, guess, reckon, assess, systematize, determine, deduce, estimate, suppose, plan, approximate, presume, scheme, score, rate, rank, infer, measure, judge, account, evaluate, add, divide, program, total, appraise, enumerate
price (part of speech: noun)
calculation (part of speech: noun)
approximation, conclusion, computation, inference, arithmetic, algorithm, division, valuation, judgement, estimation, measurement, thought, calculus, enumeration, assessment, consideration, reckoning, evaluation, quantification, calculation, multiplication, algebra, mathematics, presumption, supposition, triangulation, system, appraisal, method, statistics, deduction, determination