Definition of jag:
- A cleft or division.
- A leather bag or wallet;
- A notch; a cleft; a barb; a ragged or sharp protuberance; a denticulation.
- A part broken off; a fragment.
- A small load, as of hay or grain in the straw, or of ore.
- Enough liquor to make a man noticeably drunk; a small load; a time or case of drunkeness; - esp. in phr. To have a jag on, to be drunk.
- To carry, as a load; as, to jag hay, etc.
- To cut into notches or teeth like those of a saw; to notch.
drunkenness, rampage, decagram, dag, spree, bout, bat, inebriety, Drugs, bender, drunk, buzz, indulgence, glow, dekagram, booze, orgy, carousal, carouse, restraint, brannigan, intoxication, tear, dkg, binge, fling.
- "Colorado Jim", George Goodchild.
- "The Book of Khalid", Ameen Rihani.
- "Hopalong Cassidy", Clarence E. Mulford.