Definition of radiator:
- An oscillator.
- Any of various devices for cooling an internal substance by radiation, as a system og rings on a gun barrel for cooling it, or a nest of tubes with large radiating surface for cooling circulating water, as in an automobile.
- That which radiates or emits rays, whether of light or heat; especially, that part of a heating apparatus from which the heat is radiated or diffused; as, a steam radiator.
- furnace (part of speech: noun)
car part (part of speech: noun)
- shock absorber,
- spark plug,
- connecting rod,
- glove compartment,
- steering wheel,
You see a woman tryin' to warm some coffee over a radiator, they say the president of the company see that, and it first made him think of furnishin' a lunch room with a kitchen and every convenience for his employees.- "Samantha at the St. Louis Exposition", Marietta Holley.
- "Cap'n Warren's Wards", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- "The Desert Fiddler", William H. Hamby.