Definition of submission:
long-suffering, resist, compliancy, concept statement, court-martial, subduedness, launching, cause, charter, tractableness, rendition, entering, forbearance, entryway, tractability, provision, pullout, class action, obligingness, document, prostration, appeasement, endurance, action, accounting entry, conformation, company report, entry, confidentiality agreement, entree, introduction, annual report, entrance, suggestion, dissent, compliance, relinquishment, fortitude, complaisance, consent form, cession, certificate, amenability, dossier, amenableness, committal, presentation, first appearance, proposition, cringing, leniency, supply, sufferance, blue book, patience, entranceway, ingress, meekness, capitulating, delivery, handover, court, calmness, allotment, composure, debut, abidance, unveiling, defeat, incoming, proposal, submitting, appeal, release, distribution, case, allocation, win, ledger entry.
compliance (part of speech: noun)
- conformity (part of speech: noun)
- affirmation (part of speech: noun)
- offer (part of speech: noun)
- subordination (part of speech: noun)
- resignation (part of speech: noun)
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "Plutarch-Lives-of-the-noble-Grecians-and-Romans", Clough, Arthur Hugh.
- "Newton Forster", Frederick Marryat.