Definition of comprehension:
recognition, circumscription, light, intuition, baccalaureate, appreciation, brilliance, lore, awareness, grasp, the boards, cloze test, GED, percipience, inclusion, scholarship, incorporation, perception, grip, final, bar exam, savvy, inclusion body, experience, cognition, eleven-plus, AP, cellular inclusion, hold, science, acquaintance, embodiment, clarity, vision, common sense, the ACT, apprehension.
- intellect (part of speech: noun)
- knowledge (part of speech: noun)
- intelligence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Wrong Twin", Harry Leon Wilson.
- "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story", Various.
- "The English Church in the Eighteenth Century", Charles J. Abbey and John H. Overton.