Definition of mobile:
- Capable of being moved, aroused, or excited; capable of spontaneous movement.
- Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition; movable.
- Changing in appearance and expression under the influence of the mind; as, mobile features.
- Characterized by an extreme degree of fluidity; moving or flowing with great freedom; as, benzine and mercury are mobile liquids; - opposed to viscous, viscoidal, or oily.
- Easily moved in feeling, purpose, or direction; excitable; changeable; fickle.
- The mob; the populace.
sprightly, changeable, officious, bustling, movable, fluid, raiseable, nomadic, planetary, transportable, mechanised, liquid, raisable, motorized, ambulatory, motile, move, lively, roving, waterborne, brisk, wide awake, agile, rotatable, nimble, portable, ready, unstable, vigorous, rangy, ambulant, winding, flying, diligent, airborne, busy, loose, wandering, quick, maneuverable, change, plastic, versatile, Mobile River, manoeuvrable, free, restless, transplantable, smooth, prompt, floating, expeditious, fluent, unsettled, peregrine, rambling, moveable, moving, alert, traveling, transferrable, runny, changeful, active, energetic, spry, seaborne, transferable, supple, meandering, mechanized, perambulating, erratic, industrious.
- "In The Blue Pike, Volume 2.", Georg Ebers.
- "Fighting for the Right", Oliver Optic.
- "The Title Market", Emily Post.