Definition of wish :
1. A thing desired; an object of desire.
2. Desire; eager desire; longing.
3. Expression of desire; request; petition; hence, invocation or imprecation.
4. To desire; to long for; to hanker after; to have a mind or disposition toward.
5. To frame or express desires concerning; to invoke in favor of, or against, any one; to attribute, or cal down, in desire; to invoke; to imprecate.
6. To have a desire or yearning; to long; to hanker.
7. To recommend; to seek confidence or favor in behalf of.
a plague on someone, wish well, dream, abracadabra, the goods, call, attentiveness, paying attention, prayer, give care, forgive me (for doing something)/forgive my doing something, ESP, all someone wants, regard, appetite, yen, palm off, pant, palm, bless you, liking, deficiency, black magic, the black arts, hankering, command, neediness, I beg your pardon, ache, offer, entreat, pass off, deal, have your heart set on (doing) something, deprivation, hone, I hate to say/admit, proclivity, care, appetence, gesundheit, enchantment, handle, excuse me, privation, worry, heed, lack, curse, if only, appetency, tender, invocation, lust after, I'm afraid, someone's heart's desire, regards, inclination, I/we regret to inform/tell you that, enchanted, injunction, pleasure, man cannot live by bread alone, conjure, esteem, have a good/nice something, promise, propensity, the Holy Grail, I'm sorry, gaze, pardon, greeting, extrasensory perception, get well (soon), Halloween, please, coveting, fob off, manage, respect, wishing, press, wish list, concupiscence, my (humble/deepest/sincere etc.) apologies, may someone rest in peace, beseech, compliments, indirect request, adjure, wants, enjoy, look for, alchemy
intend (part of speech: verb)
desire (part of speech: verb)
fondness, urge, longing, acquisitiveness, eagerness, need, craving, hunger, expectation, lust, covet, hope, grasp, yearning, ardency, passion, greed, thirst, amorousness, pine, long, crave, welcome, itch, desire, covetousness, disposition, hanker
intention (part of speech: noun)
forecast, proposal, plan, goal, agenda, policy, intention, forethought, choice, calculation, scheme, scenario, procedure, will, ambition, consideration, idea, endeavor, prospectus, strategy, schedule, approach, aim, object
request (part of speech: verb)
choose (part of speech: verb)
hope (part of speech: verb)
choice (part of speech: noun)