Definition of price:
exactment, wholesale price, shop around, appraise, equipment casualty, sticker price, wrong, beat down, valuation, charge, appraisement, capping, scathe, browse, freight, worth, take back, reward, pay, ante, requital, disbursement, dues, exaction, expense, cap, terms, disadvantage, check out, return, list price, direct marketing, bargain, bounty, wages, harm, cost, expenditure, fare, bill, hire, outlay, asking price, demand, limitation, climb, carry charge, toll, snag, prize, bottom out, ransom, credit rating, marked price, detail, price tag, hit the town/street, etc., flip side, barter, appraisal, churn rate, value, offer, buyer's market, retail price, aftermarket, Mary Leontyne Price, change, monetary value, hurt, damage, cheapen, cost, consideration, ceiling, legal injury, equivalent, impost, drawback, fee, Leontyne Price, cold call, cross-selling, price ceiling, discount price, handicap, bell, par value, downside, put something on the slate, customer care, sacrifice, output, estimate, bounce back, loss, call, footing, reckoning, impairment, shop, minus, guerdon.
- price (part of speech: verb)
- punishment (part of speech: noun)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Murder in the Gunroom", Henry Beam Piper.
- "The Adventures of Jimmie Dale", Frank L. Packard.