Definition of giant :
1. A man of extraordinari bulk and stature.
2. A person of extraordinary strength or powers, bodily or intellectual.
3. Any animal, plant, or thing, of extraordinary size or power.
4. Like a giant; extraordinary in size, strength, or power; as, giant brothers; a giant son.
large (part of speech: adjective)
extensive, sizable, ample, lofty, magnificent, colossal, soaring, majestic, generous, enormous, big, voluminous, immense, huge, copious, awesome, gigantic, gargantuan, expansive, baggy, large, bulky, capacious, impressive, towering, grandiose, cavernous, mammoth, comprehensive, tremendous, prodigious, roomy, vast, massive, humongous, elephantine, grand, princely, spacious, great
- And this for a giant like Peter! - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- So the giant had to ask for rest till next morning. - "Myths and Folk Tales of Ireland", Jeremiah Curtin.
- Then he came to a house which seemed very small, for in front of it a great giant was standing. - "Household Tales by Brothers Grimm", Grimm Brothers.