Definition of incorporate:
- Corporate; incorporated; made one body, or united in one body; associated; mixed together; combined; embodied.
- Not consisting of matter; not having a material body; incorporeal; spiritual.
- Not incorporated; not existing as a corporation; as, an incorporate banking association.
- To form into a body; to combine, as different ingredients. into one consistent mass.
- To form into a legal body, or body politic; to constitute into a corporation recognized by law, with special functions, rights, duties and liabilities; as, to incorporate a bank, a railroad company, a city or town, etc.
- To unite in one body so as to make a part of it; to be mixed or blended; - usually followed by with.
- To unite intimately; to blend; to assimilate; to combine into a structure or organization, whether material or mental; as, to incorporate provinces into the realm; to incorporate another's ideas into one's work.
- To unite with a material body; to give a material form to; to embody.
- To unite with, or introduce into, a mass already formed; as, to incorporate copper with silver; - used with with and into.
commingle, homogenize, interfuse, build in, carry, take, coordinated, consist, move into, co-ordinated, absorb, concrete, add to, contain, hold back, count in, consolidate, assimilate, curb, represent, instantiate, integrate, composite, found, interconnected, turn back, constitute, immingle, intermix, comingle, manifest, personalize, intermingle, moderate, integrated, incorporated, stop, be, substantiate, arrest, externalize, unite, incarnate, add on, organize, hold, personify, epitomize, merge, united, set up, take in, body, merged, conflate, co-opt, hold in, charter, corporate, establish, go into, mingle, express, open, comprise, make up, join, materialize, start, commix, immix, start up, bear, desegregate, control, unified, check, embrace, meld, structured.
- "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume II. (of VI.)", Jacob Bryant.
- "Ernest Maltravers, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- "A Practical Guide to Self-Hypnosis", Melvin Powers.