Definition of incarnation:
- A rosy or red color; flesh color; carnation.
- An incarnate form; a personification; a manifestation; a reduction to apparent from; a striking exemplification in person or act.
- The act of clothing with flesh, or the state of being so clothed; the act of taking, or being manifested in, a human body and nature.
- The process of healing wounds and filling the part with new flesh; granulation.
- The union of the second person of the Godhead with manhood in Christ.
matter, personification, prosopopeia, objectification, externalization, shape, epitome, prosopopoeia, body, substance, substitute, exteriorization, incorporation, avatar, type, personalization, substantiation, embodiment.
- "Fantômas", Pierre Souvestre Marcel Allain.
- "The World Peril of 1910", George Griffith.
- "The Expositor's Bible: Colossians and Philemon", Alexander Maclaren.