Definition of formula:
- A prescribed or set form; an established rule; a fixed or conventional method in which anything is to be done, arranged, or said.
- A prescription or recipe for the preparation of a medicinal compound.
- A rule or principle expressed in algebraic language; as, the binominal formula.
- A symbolic expression ( by means of letters, figures, etc.) of the constituents or constitution of a compound.
- A written confession of faith; a formal statement of foctrines.
grammatical construction, direction, creed, linguistic rule, blacklist, aspect, face, ticket, checklist, arrangements, method, plot, look, locution, rule, baby talk, equation, custom, figure, ritual, bond, hot list, reflexion, polity, canon, baby milk, aerate, pattern, verbalism, cot death, binomial, formulary, plan, bottle-feed, ratio, radiation diagram, enactment, means, behave, abacus, convention, manifestation, key, burp, conspiracy, regulation, crib death, deviation, breastfeed, approximation, statute, normal, mandate, bibliography, economy, order, decimal place, balanced equation, recipe, agreement, commandment, expression, glossary, rote, conventionalism, chronicle, route, dominion, average, principle, preparation, form, blue book, tactic, approach pattern, design, prescription, conventionality, command, chemical formula, decree, countdown, legislation, change, the carbon cycle, jurisprudence, secret, rubric, practice, adsorb, calcify, hit list, strategy, traffic pattern, element, convening, saying, prescript, calculation, radiation pattern, ruler, planning, calendar, formulation, description, shape, blueprint, law, reflection, code, assay, verbal expression, computational, construction, edict, ordinance, action, facial expression, colic, behavior.
mathematics (part of speech: noun)
- cube root,
- differential calculus,
- square root,
- "The Master-Knot of Human Fate", Ellis Meredith.
- "The Sources Of Religious Insight", Josiah Royce.
- "The Red Symbol", John Ironside.