Definition of stripe:
lot, manner, buffet, dance band, chevron, arrangement, chronology, badge, coloration, calamity, rap, argyle, matter, grade insignia, isthmus, dance orchestra, taproom, run, legal profession, MARKS, stria, arabesque, column, like, yellow ribbon, cast, shock, banding, strip, misfortune, thump, measure, ginmill, circle, bar, stripes, configuration, fillet, legal community, box, disaster, stroke, blow, nature, genre, insignia, concussion, cut, prevention, letter, bandeau, lash, striation, armband, band, barroom, articulation, streak, description, variegate, kidney, array, saloon, ring, knock, group, button, cake, cuff.
category (part of speech: noun)
- variegate (part of speech: verb)
- line (part of speech: verb)
- "The Royal Guide to Wax Flower Modelling", Emma Peachey.
- "The Disowned, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.