Definition of spur:
urgency, goading, acantha, motivation, stimulant, pricker, prod, stimulation, drive, spinal column, backbone, urging, impulse, fillip, rachis, anxiety reaction, encourage, vertebral column, sticker, back, inducement, generalized anxiety disorder, importunity, incentive, spine, cause, prick, stimulator, prickle, spur track, GAD, goad, spurring, stimulus, impetus, spikelet, impel, branch line, prodding, encouragement.
- hasten (part of speech: verb)
- perforator (part of speech: noun)
- needle (part of speech: noun)
- "The Works of Aphra Behn, Vol. I (of 6)", Aphra Behn.
- "The Call of the Canyon", Zane Grey.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.